South Africa’s Famous Garden Route + Kruger National Parkfrom
8th Oct to 18th Oct 2020 (11D9N)
Curated and conjured by Photo Master Julian W., this South Africa aficionado has visited the country more than 50 times, and knows the country like the back of his hand. A professional wildlife photographer and a certified South African Specialist awarded by the South Africa Tourism Organization, Julian designed this itinerary that will show you the very best of everything South African – From food & scenery, to wildlife & culture!
The world-renowned Garden Route is one of the most scenic routes in the World and entails some of the most spectacular scenery and activities that one can find while on holiday. There are simply too many interesting things to cover and photograph, but this program ensures that participants get the utmost photo opportunities.
Kruger National Park is one of the best places on the planet to observe and photograph wildlife, and provides game viewing that is hard to match elsewhere. With its rich diversity and abundance of wildlife, this National Park is high on the list of every wildlife lover.
Availability is extremely limited and interested participants are advised to confirm as early as possible.
Only 6 spots are available. Minimum 4 to travel. Sign up soon to avoid disappointment as this is one of our signature packages for 2020.
The Photography Master on trip:
Julian W. first started weaving images with light in 1992. He honed his photography skills by immersing himself in fashion, portrait and commercial photography, but soon found these pursuits a little too monotonous for his liking.
To challenge himself, he listened to his inner callings and venture into nature photography soon after. His works soon caught the attention of Animal Planet, Sony, HSBC, Singtel, Vitagen, and many various wildlife institutions
Today, this workaholic runs 4 companies, which includes a brand agency and a full-fledged travel agency that is registered with the Singapore Tourism Board.
Julian is also the brainchild for Singapore Photography Meets, a photography community that has more than 6000 active members.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
or whatsapp: +65 8249-4559 for more information.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
- Visit world-renowned Kruger National Park for great photo opportunities
- Visit Table Mountain, the Cape Peninsula & its surroundings
- Watch Southern Right and Humpback Whales from the coast
- Tour part of the famous Garden Route and capture its unrivalled beauty
- Try out some of the best restaurants in South Africa
- Go for a wine-tasting experience in one of the best known wine regions of the world
If you have any questions in regards to this trip, please use the following form to contact us:
[wpforms id=”6012″ title=”true”]
- Accommodation inclusion as per the itinerary above
- All ground transfer services
- All ground transport and tours as mentioned above
- All meals other than specifically indicated
- All required entrance fees and conservation fees
- All scheduled activities
- The current South African Tourism Levies and all relevant Government Taxes
- International air-tickets (return) into South Africa
- Domestic air tickets within South Africa (Johannesburg to Hoedspruit, Hoedspruit to Cape Town)
- Meals not indicated in the above itinerary
- Items and expenses of a personal nature
- Hotel supplement for any other room category if Standard Room is not available or any other choice of hotel at the time to confirm the above quoted Itinerary.
- Personal expenses: meals, drinks, telephone calls, room service, laundry, etc.
- Drinks, entrance fees, portage, tours/excursions and transfers not specified above
- Cancellation, baggage or medical insurance;
- Any new and sudden increase of Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control;
- Optional tours and Entrances fees not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees where relevant
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Tips for tour leader, driver and staff on tours
- All Other Services not mentioned above
Day 1 (D)
8th Oct 2020
Welcome to South Africa! Arrival via an early flight into Johannesburg.
We will wait for our transit at the airport for our domestic flight to Hoedspruit (flight not included). Hoedspruit is the gateway to the famous Kruger National Park.
After arrival in Hoedspruit and at our game lodge, we will freshen up before proceeding for an evening safari drive (shared with other guests) to look out for the Big 5. Dinner will be served (drinks at own expenses) before retiring for the night.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
9th Oct 2020
The day starts early today with another morning safari drive (shared), with good chances to spot and photograph the wild animals in their natural habitat. Breakfast will be served after the morning drive, and we will proceed again for another game drive (shared) in the afternoon before coming back for dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3 (B)
10th Oct 2020
After the morning safari, the group will return for a sumptuous breakfast before checking out and fly to Cape Town in the early afternoon (Flight excluded; 2h 35m).
If the weather and time permits, we will make a trip up Table Mountain this afternoon. Diner would be at own expenses before we check in to our hotel for the night.
Day 4 (B)
11th Oct 2020
Early this morning, we will set off to visit Cape Point and the Cape Peninsula. This is the site of the famous Cape of Good Hope, where countless ships of the past braved this treacherous coast to facilitate trade with the Far East.
Coming back via Chapman’s Peak Drive, we will pass by one of the most scenic routes that is internationally renowned. Look out for whales from the viewpoints, and admire the expanse of the horizons from here.
Dinner will be at the V&A Waterfront (at own expenses) before we return to our hotel for the night.
Day 5 (B)
12th Oct 2020
Today, we will visit the Kristenbosch Gardens for a walk around the beautiful gardens, before heading out for lunch (own expenses) in the vicinity.
We will have this afternoon free & easy, so that the group can catch up with a little shopping at the V&A Waterfront.
Dinner will be at own expenses.
Day 6 (B)
13th Oct 2020
Early this morning after breakfast, we will set off to see the African Penguins, before heading for the town of Hermanus. This beautiful little town is affectionately known as the ”Whale Capital of the World”, as this is the best place in the world to spot whales from the coast if we are lucky.
We will spend 2 nights here to explore the area.
Day 7 (B)
14th Oct 2020
We will spend one more day here in Hermanus to explore the region.
Day 8 (B)
15th Oct 2020
After breakfast this morning, we will drive on to the third oldest town in South Africa, known as Swellendam. This beautiful countryside town is known for its friendly folks and safe vicinity, and we wiil spend one night here.
By the way, did we tell you that Swellendam also has some of the most wonderful restaurants in South Africa?
Day 9 (B)
16th Oct 2020
Moving on to Stellenbosch this morning after breakfast, we will move on to this world-renowned wine producing region. Wine-tasting is on the menu for today, but non-drinkers would not miss a beat as there are also fabulous food offerings here to cater for everybody.
We will have a relaxing day today before we leave for home tomorrow.
Day 10 (B)
17th Oct 2020
We will depart for the airport after breakfast, for our international flight home.
18th Oct 2020
Arrival into Singapore, timing would depends largely on flight schedule.