Photographic Padang, Indonesiafrom
7th Aug to 10th Aug 2020 (4 Days)
Padang is located in West Sumatra, which is known as one of the most beautiful areas of Indonesia. It is mountainous and divided by three valleys which are endowed with lovely lakes and spectacular volcanoes. The locals and surrounding areas, known as Minangkabau, is very friendly and they love to chat with visitors and share about their unique society. Here, you can find prominent horn-shaped roofs of the houses, which are often nestled in the coconut groves. It leads a community and family life based on a matrilineal system, which clusters around mosques and the traditional houses.
The Photography Guru on trip:
Andrew JK Tan has been involved in all forms of photography for more then 30 years and adopted digital photography from 2007. He honed his skills by constantly participating in the many genres from landscape , nature , sports and travel. His many successes ranges from winning the Gold Medal in the 1989 Golden Spurs International Salon @Kortryjk, Belgium to being the 2015 People Photographer of the Year @Monochrome Awards. Andrew’s images are sold online through Getty Images and has numerous works published globally.
Andrew is also a dedicated and passionate photography mentor who conducts training sessions & workshops at local primary and secondary schools , polytechnics including those from Nikon and others.
12 spots are available. Minimum 8 to travel.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or whatsapp: +658 249 4559 for more information.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
- Explore Bukit Tinggi, the tourism heartbeat of West Sumatra
- Opportunity to photograph one of the most spectacular rice terraces in Indonesia
- Photograph the dramatic Pacu Jawi Buffalo Race
- Soft trekking at Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, a Unesco-listed site
- Visit ancient and iconic Hindu temples in Bali
- Off-the-beaten photo opportunities with local villagers
This trip has been rated with a difficulty level of “moderate“.
Moderate – Light walking may be involved, with generally good walking surfaces for most fitness levels. The journey between destinations should also not take more than 4 hours in general. Tours are slow paced in nature.
As a value-added offer to our distinguished guests who signed up for a trip with TopLiners Club, complimentary use of professional camera equipment (Camera bodies and lenses of various ranges) can be arranged for the duration of their trip. However, please note that this is currently restricted to Canon, Nikon & Sony users only and is subject to availability. An equipment indemnity form would require to be signed for the arrangements.
If you have any questions in regards to this trip, please use the following form to contact us:
- Accommodation inclusions as per the itinerary above
- English-speaking Local Guide/Driver
- Professional Photographer cum Tour Leader from Singapore
- All ground transport and tours as mentioned above
- All meals as indicated
- The current Indonesia Tourism Levies and all relevant Government Taxes
- International air-tickets (return) into Padang, Indonesia
- Cancellation, baggage or medical insurance;
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
- Visa fees where relevant
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Tips for tour leader, drivers and staff
- All Other Services not mentioned above
7th August 2020
* Welcome and assistance at Padang International Airport.
* Transfer to the hotel (3hr drive)
*Enroute, visit traditional art and craft with opportunities for photography
* Free & Easy
8th August 2020
* Proceed to do some architectural photography at the Palace of Minangkabau Kingdom * Landscape photography of majestic rice terraces along the way
* Pacu Jawi Buffalo Race
9th August 2020
* Visit Pariangan Village, known as one of the most beautiful villages in the world
* Photograph the fishermen at Bungus Beach
10th August 2020
* Free & Easy
* International Departure