Fly Me to Botswana & South Africafrom
Flexible Dates Valid Only Till Jun 2020 (7 Days)
Our tried, tested, and ever-popular ‘Fly Me’ offers bring to the travel table a feast of savings, complemented by some great choices, ultra-convenient flexibility and extraordinary safari, scenic and island destinations across Southern Africa.. A winning formula in anyone’s book!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
WHAT BENEFITS CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS OFFER?
- Offer is valid for travel from 11 Jan to 30 Jun 2020 based on a confirmed booking before 01 Mar 2020
- Extraordinary wildlife sightings in South Africa or Botswana at the same fixed price
- An all-inclusive package rate – all accommodation, meals and local beverages on safari, scheduled safari activities, logistics and park fees are included in the rate
- Cape Town International Airport – Cape Grace Hotel – Botswana safari lodge – Maun Airport OR in reverse
- Cape Town International Airport – Cape Grace Hotel – South Africa safari lodge – Johannesburg International Airport OR in reverse
Beyond the expected accommodation
- Exclusive accommodation at one of our hand-picked partner properties – the Cape Grace Hotel. Situated in the heart of the V & A Waterfront, against the backdrop of Table Mountain, and in easy reach of the Mother City’s countless attractions.
- A choice of a 4-night safari experience in one of the following &Beyond lodges
Average savings of USD 2,000 per person (season & itinerary dependent)
You may choose to start or end in Cape Town; you may decide to safari in South Africa or Botswana; you may travel any time between 11 Jan – 30 Jun 2020; you may also choose to incorporate this offer as part of a longer itinerary – the choice is yours!
The essential conveniences lie in the certainty of this fixed-price offer, together with the number of choices and flexibility that it includes.
If you have any questions in regards to this trip, please use the following form to contact us:
Seven nights’ accommodation at a combination of the following lodges:
- 3 nights’ stay at Cape Grace Hotel, Cape Town, in a Luxury Room
- 4 nights’ stay at one of the following &Beyond Lodges:
- &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa, in a Cottage
- &Beyond Phinda Rock Lodge or Phinda Vlei Lodge, Maputuland, South Africa, in a Suite
- &Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana, in a luxury Tent
- &Beyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana, in a luxury Tent
Inclusions as per individual lodges/camps
- Cape Grace Hotel: Breakfast, use of the Hot Spa area (steam room, sauna, rain & body shower), limited wireless internet access (1 Gigabyte per room per day), morning local newspaper on request, use of playstations & collection of DVDs (available on request), use of boardroom (seats 14 people) subject to availability, luxury chauffeur transfers within the City Bowl (10km radius) from 07h00 to 23h00 subject to availability
- &Beyond Lodges: Three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, laundry, scheduled safari activities & VAT
The following flights and transfers are included based on your safari option:
- Cape Town: Return transfers between Cape Town International Airport and Cape Grace Hotel
- Ngala Safari Lodge Option: Scheduled flight between Cape Town International Airport and Hoedspruit Airport, return scheduled road transfers between Hoedspruit Airport and Ngala Safari Lodge, the scheduled flight between Hoedspruit Airport and Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport
- Phinda Private Game Reserve Option: Scheduled flight between Cape Town International Airport and Phinda Airstrip (via Nelspruit), return game drive transfers between Phinda airstrip and Phinda Rock or Vlei Lodge, the scheduled flight between Phinda Airstrip and OR Tambo International Airport (via Nelspruit)
- Xaranna / Nxabega Option: Scheduled flight between Cape Town International Airport and Maun Airport, the scheduled flight between Maun Airport and Xaranna/Nxabega airstrip, return game drive transfers between airstrip and Xaranna or Nxabega, the scheduled flight between Xaranna/Nxabega airstrip and Maun Airport
- All applicable conservation fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- All applicable flight taxes
- Administration fee
- Standard &Beyond lodge exclusions apply
- Standard Cape Grace Hotel exclusions apply
KINDLY ALSO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Package only valid for travel between 11 Jan – 30 Jun 2020. Travel to be completed by 30 Jun 2020
- All bookings must be confirmed prior to 01 Mar 2020
- Package applies to specified room types only, and may not be booked on family suites or family cottages
- Package may be operated in either direction
- Rates are quoted on a per person sharing basis, in US Dollars
- Single traveller rates will be quoted on request
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park/conservancy fees, fuel, VAT, third-party services, the rand/dollar exchange rate or any other circumstances beyond our control in South Africa & Botswana
- Upon cancellation or a change in travel dates, &Beyond may need to pass on accommodation and/or flight cancellation/amendment costs
- No credits or refunds are permitted for services not used
- Offer is applicable to new bookings only, and may not be combined with any other offers
- Itinerary is subject to availability
The spirit of Cape Grace Hotel
Cape Grace Hotel is set on its own private quay on the vibrant V&A Waterfront. The elegance begins at the welcoming reception lounge and extends to the comfort of the spacious harbour and Mountain facing rooms, featuring exquisite furniture, rich fabrics and intriguing detail. While each of the 120 luxurious rooms are decorated differently they all offer five-star luxuries, including a dressing room with robes and slippers, marble bathroom with bath and shower, flat screen TV with satellite channels, iPod docking station, wireless internet, international plug points, air-conditioning, mini-bar and iconic Cape Town panoramas.
Creative Cape cuisine in Signal restaurant encompasses classic dishes whilst afternoon tea in the library is a firm favourite amongst guests and locals alike. Downstairs below deck, Bascule Whisky, Wine & Cocktail Bar has one of the largest collections of whisky in the Southern Hemisphere, and the finest Cape wines – a whisky tasting experience here is highly recommended. Pamper the body and soul at the Spa, with our special Kalahari signature massages, QMS medicosmetics anti-ageing treatments and a fully-equipped gym. Enjoy a unique in-house shopping experience at
What we love about Cape Grace Hotel
- The hotel is centrally located; you can easily walk around exploring the vibrant sights of the V&A Waterfront.
- An indulgent breakfast in Signal Restaurant.
- A Whisky Tasting in Bascule Bar
&Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge (South Africa)
The magic and mystery of Africa come alive in the colonial ambiance of elegant &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge. A timeless, unhurried atmosphere, combined with the quaint traditions of a bygone era, creates an aura of romance and nostalgia. This old-world haven in the midst of the African bush charms with its colonial antiques, silver cutlery and crystal glassware.
Here, style and grace mingle faultlessly with the rugged natural beauty of the setting, as manicured lawns give way to dense mopane thickets and wild animals saunter down to drink at the waterhole.
Why we love it
- Perfect for families, groups, wildlife enthusiasts, photographers, first-time and repeat travellers
- Twice-daily game drives, bush walks and walking safaris
- Big Five private game reserve that shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park
- Later afternoon / evening game drives that continue after nightfall
- Sensitive off-roading practices allow close-up game sightings
- Guest areas overlook private waterhole
- WILDchild children’s programme
- 3 family cottages as well as a two-bedroom Family Suite, with its own swimming pool, as well as a dedicated vehicle and ranger / tracker team, offers an exclusive family getaway
Protected by a living canopy of immense mopane and tamboti trees, &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge carves out a set of intimate, elegant spaces sheltered in harmonious seclusion by the thick vegetation.
Nature is never far at Ngala Safari Lodge, with breakfast and lunch served in the shade of an enormous weeping boere bean tree. A walled courtyard provides a sheltered space to indulge in sumptuous cuisine, while the boma creates a dramatic setting for fire-lit dinners. Secret nooks and crannies with cushy sofas are ideal for quiet hours of contemplation in the leafy shade, and at night, a myriad lanterns and candles peep out between the boughs of trees, shining out a promise of warmth and comfort.
While away the hours at the pool area for an afternoon by the poolside spent sipping on your favourite beverage or unwind with a good book. Whilst you’re there, steal a moment for blissful relaxation as you indulge in a massage or wellness treatment at the lodge spa. A well-equipped fitness centre beckons to the more actively inclined.