Bintan – Intense Photographyfrom
16th & 17th May 2020 (2 Days)
This all-inclusive short photo trip to the nearby Indonesian island of Bintan is specially curated and designed with Sony Digital Workshop (SDW). Users of all camera brands and skill levels are welcomed. There would be endless opportunities to get great pictures, and to stretch your skills and creativity to the limit! Culture, landscape, street, and astrophotography (weather permitting) are just some of the genres in photography that you can experiment with during the trip.
The trip would also be a great opportunity to mingle and make some new friends with similar interests. A SDW photography instructor would also be around to provide guidance and quick tips.
20 spots are available on a first come first served basis.
The Photo Master on trip:
Guek Peng Siong, is an engaging, knowledgeable and approachable instructor whose consummate photography skills is demonstrated via his versatility different genres of photography. Known affectionately as the “Astro Man”, Peng Siong is one of the few masters in the field of Astrophotography. The unique skill and passion in the constellations have brought him to various places in the region to do astrophotography, and he takes the opportunity to lead enthusiastic participants to share his vision.
An active photography mentor, he also finds time to serve as Vice-Chairman of the SAFRA Photo Club, and mentors the New Media Team of Toa Payoh East Community Centre.
20 spots are available. Minimum 08 to travel.
This trip is brought to you by Sony Digital Workshop & TopLiners Club.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Large Group
This trip has been rated with a difficulty level of “Fairly Easy”.
Fairly Easy – Easy and generally level walking on your own, up and down vehicle and well-constructed steps of the attractions, and carrying your own bag. Minimum walking with no strenuous activities. The journey between destinations should also not take more than 2 hours in general. Tours are slow paced in nature.
Note: This trip would require a minimum of 8 participants to run. Confirmation of the trip would be given 2 weeks before trip commencement, at the latest.
As a value-added offer to our distinguished guests who signed up for a trip with TopLiners Club, complimentary use of professional camera equipment (Camera bodies and lenses of various ranges) can be arranged for the duration of their trip. However, please note that this is currently restricted to Canon, Nikon & Sony users only and is subject to availability. An equipment indemnity form would require to be signed for the arrangements.
If you have any questions in regards to this trip, please use the following form to contact us:
[wpforms id=”6012″ title=”true”]
- Accommodation in a 4-star accommodation (twin-sharing basis)
- One lunch, dinner & breakfast (Full Board)
- Return ferry tickets (SIN-BINTAN-SIN)
- All ground transport in Bintan as mentioned above
- All scheduled activities
- All entrance fees when required
- Existing Indonesia tourism taxes
- Cancellation, baggage or medical insurance
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
- Visa fees where relevant
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance
- All Other Services not mentioned above
16th May 2020
– Depart from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
– Welcome and clearance at Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal (Bintan).
– Street photography at one of the most colourful villages in Indonesia
– Visit Blue Lake for landscape and sunset photography
– Check in to hotel
– Seafood dinner
– Astrophotography (weather permitting)
– Overnight in hotel
17th May 2020
– Breakfast in hotel
– Shopping and massage (own expenses)
– Lunch at local restaurant
– Other Photo opportunities
– Departure to Singapore in evening