Matetsi River House
Matetsi Private Game Reserve, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Matetsi River House is a private sole-use villa that is relished by the most exclusive clients. It pays homage to the wonderfully rich cultural heritage of Zimbabwe by showcasing a vibrant theme of wood and copper, the “red gold” of the country’s historical mining industry. Splashes of bright blue remind guests of the rushing waters of the Zambezi River.
Guests can enjoy the exclusivity of Matetsi River House, a 4-bedroomed sole-use villa that is perfect for multi-generational travel. This private villa boasts two rooms with lovely ensuite bathrooms, as well as two interleading children’s rooms with an ensuite bathroom. Matetsi River House has its own kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, a veranda overlooking the Zambezi and a sparkling pool. It also comes with a complement of staff, including a dedicated guide, private vehicle, chef and butler, ensuring a tailor-made safari unlike any other.
- Easy access to Victoria Falls
- Legendary local hospitality
- Fun-filled WILDChild programme
- Perfect for everyone looking for a perfect holiday
- Exclusive, private wildlife concession with 27km of Zambezi River frontage
- Comes with your private butlier, safari vehicle and service support team
Rates (in US Dollars) inclusive of all applicable taxes unless otherwise specified.
Price (All-inclusive, full board)
Rates from USD4,050++
4 Bedroom Private House
Each suite features two ensuite bathrooms, a private veranda and a sparkling plunge pool; an adult’s room joined to a children’s room by a passageway; offering convenient access to loved ones.
Enquire for availability and best rates
Rate is based on full-board, per villa/night, subjected to a maximum of 8 guests.
What You Can Expect
Matetsi River Lodge is a fantastic destination for group and family travel. The lodge’s two family suites each consist of an adult’s room joined to a children’s room by a passageway; offering convenient access to loved ones. Each suite features two ensuite bathrooms, a private veranda and a sparkling plunge pool.
AT A GLANCE
• Exclusive 4 bedroom villa
• Exclusive land and water-based safaris such as game drives, walking safaris, birdwatching, mokoro and boat excursions, fishing
• Indoor and outdoor showers
• Great interactive program available for children to learn about wildlife, conservation and the environment
• Comes with your own private vehicle, dedicated guide, chef and butler team.
• tailor-made game drives
• Sunrise or sunset cruises
• WildChild activities (for children)
• Walking safaris
• Upper Zambezi canoeing
Other optional activities (additional fees apply) include Victoria Falls tour, massage, white water rafting, bungee jumping off the Victoria Falls Bridge, Flight of the Angels over the Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls canopy tour, zipline and gorge swing, microlight flight around Victoria Falls, high tea, horseback safaris and community excursions.
• Road transfer from Victoria Falls, Livingstone Airport (Zambia) or Kasane (Botswana)
The lodge is not fenced off and we request guests be extremely vigilant at all times. &Beyond staff accompany guests at all times when walking around the lodge at night.